Sacramento Hair TransplantPosted by admin in Uncategorized, on September 20, 2016
Having hair on the head gives one a sense of pride and also confidence when with other people. Hair growth is faster, especially when one is young, but as they grow the process slows down. At times, the hair becomes thin, and one can have hair loss due to hormonal imbalances, stress, medication or improper diet. Loss of hair is becoming a common incidence, and more people are looking for ways to get back their healthy and strong hair. However, you wouldn’t need to get expensive ways because there are various hair loss treatment home remedies that work just fine.
The use of home remedies has helped a lot because they are natural ways, hence you are assured of their safety. Some of the ways are:
1. Hair massage – massaging your scalp with the appropriate hair oil will help in increasing the blood flow to the hair follicles, conditioning the scalp and strengthening the hair roots. Once you massage the scalp, you will reduce the stress level and also promote relaxation. The oil used should have essential nutrients so that it can also nourish the hair follicle so that they can stimulate hair growth.
2. Taking foods rich in vitamins and minerals – foods rich in vitamin B and minerals are essential for the growth of healthy hair and stop hair loss. You can take foods or even supplements to ensure that hair grows. Foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can reach the hair follicles and make the hair more elastic hence doesn’t break, and it also cures dry, itchy skin.
3. Use of onion juice – this hair loss treatment home remedy is very easy to use. The juice has high sulfur content which when applied on the scalp it will help improve the blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate them and reduce inflammation. The juice also has antibacterial properties which will treat any infection that may be causing hair loss.
4. Coconut oil – it is good because it is rich in potassium, iron, and essential fats, which will boost the natural hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles. The best coconut oil to use is the one that has been taken from a fresh coconut oil and can be mixed with lavender oil and applied on the scalp and it works as an effective hair loss treatment home remedy
5. Alma (Indian Gooseberry) – it is mostly called the magical fruit as it has a lot of nutrients and antioxidants that will cause the hair to grow much faster. When it is frequently applied, it nourishes the hair follicles, stimulates hair growth and prevents hair breakage and split ends. Alma is also good for improving hair pigmentation.
6. Taking herbal supplements – some herbs will help in fastening hair growth, preventing further damage and loss and also maintain its health and shine. They may be in the form of oils or leaves which can be crushed and applied on the scalp.
7. Aloe Vera – it contains enzymes which will eradicate the dead cells in the scalp and promote healthy growth of the hair. It also has alkaline properties which cleanse the pores ad keep the hair in the required PH levels so that it can grow.
8. Avoid stress – apart from the hair loss treatment home remedies that are applied on the scalp, it is best to manage your stress levels so that it is easy for blood to flow to the scalp. You can reduce stress by choosing to focus on other things that will make you forget your issues or even meditate.
Hair loss is gradually being understood and various treatments are available to combat hair fall. A casual search through the yellow pages or medical websites can throw up many guides for treating hair loss in myriad different ways. However, hair fall experts have often warned against dubious methods and false claims which are more often placebo compositions. The US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) has approved only two drug treatments, Minoxidil and Finasteride. Of these, Finasteride is recommended for treating male pattern baldness. Other drugs such as Dutasteride and Ketoconazole have also been rigorously tested and have shown promising results. At the time of writing, these drugs are yet to meet FDA approval. Other treatments include hair transplantation, hair multiplication techniques, herbal treatments like using saw palmetto extract and other herbal oils and changes in diet and lifestyle.
Losing your hair can be one of the most frustrating problems one can experience. But you don’t have to worry since there are natural ways of treating this problem without any side effects. in this write-up we are going to see, types of hair loss, causes of hair loss, natural ways of solving hair loss problem and how to re-grow lost hair.
Here are 4 main types of hair loss:
This is caused by genetic disorders, scalp infections, old age and diseases that affect the whole body.
female pattern baldness
This problem is common among women aged 50 and above. The causes are more complex compared to men. Hair starts thinning at the front, then towards the sides and finally stops at the back. This is mostly partial and can be either temporary or permanent.
male pattern baldness.
Hair loss in men occurs mostly occurs in all men at different age groups. Its hereditary and mostly leads to total baldness within a very short period of time. Loss of hair begins at the sides, leading to the front until it reaches the top of the head.
Causes of hair loss
Losing hair originates disorder in the human metabolism. This causes the hair to fall, thin and finally disappear from the head. A small projection of tissue below the scalp called papilla produces hair. This is done with the help of amino acids amino acids turns into keratin. Keratin is the building block for a growing hair. When production of these proteins stops hair is lost.
Excessive dandruff in the scalp due to reasons like dry skin, dirty scalp and over-sensitivity also causes hair to fall of.
Disorders like Psoriasis and Eczema also cause this problem
Here are 6 natural remedies for treating Hair loss:
Eat a healthy diet.
Make sure your diet consist of nutritious food. From a balanced diet you will get minerals, vitamins and other nutrients that are necessary for hair growth. Just like other areas of the body, a scalp and hair needs proper nutrients. Eat a proper diet and your hair will be strong.
Take at least one cup of nettle tea each day. Nettle has vital ingredients that convert testosterone to DHT. Too much Testosterone causes hair loss in both men and women. But it mostly happens to women as they enter menopause since their level of estrogen is not as high as before.
Herbal tea is also recommended because it’s able to increase blood circulation and relieve stress. Stress is a major cause of losing hair.
massage and aromatherapy.
The use of essential oils like: cedar wood, jojoba, lemon, grapefruit, bay, lavender, rosemary and roman chamomile to detoxify the scalp and help reduce losing hair is called Aromatherapy.
For best results mix the above oils with other oils.
Massage your scalp regularly with essential oils. This will increase blood circulation. The oils regenerates hair growth and strengths it. Be careful not damage your hair by rough pulling or brushing.
Cleaning and Detoxification. Detoxification helps in fighting toxins produced in the body by preservatives, chemical addictive found in food items, sweeteners, excess medications etc. when the amount of toxins in the body starts affecting body functions, the system should be thoroughly cleaned.
Exercise. For better blood circulation and for a body to function smoothly, you need to exercise regularly. This will allow a better supply of oxygen to body parts.
All the above ways will help in fighting the problem of losing hair and also help in regrowing it. Also get adequate rest: getting adequate sleep of about 7 to 8 hours daily can revive your hair naturally. Getting enough rest helps both men and women regrow their hair naturally.